Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Recipes 101

I’ve decided to post my recipes online for posterity…at some point, I also want to transfer all the recipes I’ve inherited from my mother online so they’re not lost to eternity… These recipes are just my fav’s – usually stuff that’s very simple & easy to prepare but doesn’t compromise on the taste & flavors. They maybe Indian or not, as the time goes by…just stuff I know is appealing to the refined Indian palette… Feel free to try & also post comments so they can be shared with all (if you try another twist to it or something)…

Usually, you will not find exact proportions to my recipes - they're all made the Indian way...with approximate ingredients based on pallate instinct, sense of taste & also can be tweaked to gear to one's own personal taste or mood! That's why Indian food never tastes the same in different Indian households - it always allows room for every family's whims & fancies or leave room open for experimentation.

If you're a novice to Indian cooking & need help or have questions, please feel free to ping me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home